Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New Favorite Shampoo!

Mmm! I am obsessed with Herbal Essences' new shampoo, Featherweight. You've probably seen their new line, Hydralicious, featuring three new shampoos and matching conditioners (Featherweight, Self-Targeting, and Reconditioning). The bottle and product have a pretty swirl of multicolored hues, scented with floral essences.

I'm always on the hunt for a new shampoo. I have naturally light blonde hair. As with a lot of blonde hair, it's quite fine and prone to breakage. I do have a fair of amount of hair, however, which is naturally wavy in texture. My roots are oily and ends are very dry. Needless to say, I think my hair is kind of a pain some days.

Well, this shampoo is marvelous! First of all, it smells divine, scented with water lily and passion fruit. The packaging is adorable and I love the fun swirls in the product. It lathers up and rinses out quickly. I grabbed hold of my hair after using Featherweight and noticed the wet strands felt plumped up and noticeably thicker. After I dried my hair, it felt so soft, clean, and thick! I am impressed by such great results from a shampoo that retails for around $4. Featherweight is a perfect name for the light, fluffy volume, it gives your hair. I'm going to try out the conditioner to see if it works just as well. Definitely give this one a try if you have fine hair!

Packaging: 4 out of 5 stars (I'd prefer a different cap, the flip top will break easily)
Price: 2 out of 5 (1 being the least expensive, 5 the most)
Overall Performance: 5 out of 5 stars

Check out this shampoo on drugstore.com

No comments: