Wednesday, March 17, 2010

TRESemme Conditioner: Oh La La!

Back to review a product that is definitely in my "holy grail" status!

I've used several different conditioners in the past few years, including conditioners by Herbal Essences, Redken, and Garnier. However, I haven't found any that I like better than TRESemme's B12 & Gelatin Anti-breakage conditioner for the results and price.

I have used TRESemme's B12 & Gelatin Anti-breakage conditioner as well as their Vitamin E Moisture Rich conditioner. I would highly recommend either but for my breakage prone hair, I prefer the B12 & gelatin conditioner.




The conditioner runs for about $5 at Target for a huge size (32 oz). I love the price which can't be beat and it definitely is "salon quality." I don't think you have to pay a pretty penny for hair products (or make up for that matter) that work well.

As a conditioner, B12 & Gelatin is thick and creamy and non-sticky. It doesn't weigh the hair down at all and my hair is quite fine. I recommend those with fine or thinning hair use a small amount of conditioner with enough to coat the ends.

Now onto the results...my hair has grown at least three inches in the past three months since using this conditioner regularly. My hair does not grow quickly. I'm lucky if it grows half an inch per month and frequently have to cut off length due to split ends. My hair stylist was raving over how much my hair had grown when I went to see her this week and only took off a little in a trim. My hair has benefited so much for this conditioner!

I later found out that Dr. Gott recommends TRESemme conditioners for thinning hair/hair growth. You can read his article here (Be sure to scroll down to the middle of the page).


Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars
Pros: Inexpensive, Effective, Creamy, Strengthening
Cons: None
Price: roughly $5
Size: 32 fl oz.

No comments: