Saturday, July 11, 2009

Review: Batiste Dry Shampoo

Need a quick fix for limp, oily hair in the morning with no time to shampoo? Just want to freshen up between washings? Then a dry shampoo is your best choice. I think we all know it's best to give our hair a break from shampooings but greasy hair is never very appealing.



I've done the baby powder trick, which takes care of any oiliness, but does little to add volume. I prefer spray dry shampoos because you can work it through your hair to clean up and add lift. My favorite dry shampoo is Batiste! It's a good price, at approx $9.95, and lasts for a long time. There are three different scents: original (citrus-y), blush (floral), and tropical (as it sounds-my favorite). These are incredibly convenient for travel or anytime you've overslept.

To use a spray dry shampoo, shake the can and angle the spray nozzle at your roots from about a foot away. Work through the roots and back of your hair after letting the product settle. Be sure to brush thoroughly especially if you have dark hair. I also use a hair dryer after brushing for extra volume because my hair gets very flat on the second day.

It's that simple. I highly recommend this product to everyone especially those with fine, oily hair!

Overall Rating: 4 out of 5 stars

Pros: Convenient, Easy to Use, Smells Great

Cons: Not sure how Eco-friendly this spray is!

Price: approx $9.95 (thought it can be found on the web for as little as $5.88)

Size: 5.05 oz

No comments: