Saturday, July 4, 2009

July Beauty Wants!

I've been getting ready for my month long trip to France (yes!) that I haven't been able to update this blog much in the past week. I thought I'd post some things I've been "lemming" lately for fun. Of course, I'm saving most of my money for France....who knows what I will find!

1. MAC Lipstick in Creme d'Nude



Gotta love MAC Lipsticks. They are gorgeous and affordable! I have a hard time finding nude lipsticks that aren't too pale or orange-y. Creme de Nude looks perfect!

2. OPI Mod About You



Sometimes my obsession with colorful nails makes me go all the way to the opposite end of the spectrum. Pale nails can be gorgeous with an opaque finish and Mod About You looks like no expection. It's not a new OPI color but a beauty supply store near me carries it. Such a pretty baby pink color!

3. Benefit Blush in Coralista



I think even cool skin tones look good in a beautiful warm apricot blush! There's something so summery about a peachy pink blush. Benefit makes lovely blushes and Coralista comes with pretty packaging and a nice size brush. What more could you want?

4. Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in R.S.V.P.


I have a Creaseless Cream Shadow in Marry Up (a bronzey copper) and it's perfect alone or used as a base/liner. R.S.V.P. is a champagne color that I think would be perfect for a bright eyed look.

5. MAC Eyeshadow in Satin Taupe




Oh, MAC, what you do to my wallet! Taupe is a very hard color to describe but I typically think of it as a grayish brown. However, often times you'll see purple-y gray shadows called taupes too! It's very confusing. No matter, Satin Taupe looks perfect for a daytime crease color or for a unique evening smokey eye.

So, that's my list for now! I'm planning on doing some serious shopping at the Monoprixs and department stores in France but if there happens to be some good duty free beauty shopping at the airports...well, no one's stopping me! :)

No comments: