Saturday, July 4, 2009

What I'm Loving Right Now

My Favorite Purchases of Recent:

1. Baby Pink Tunic from Gap


I must admit this top probably looks quite drab in the photograph but in person and off the hanger, I absolutely love it! I'm 5'11 so tops are frequently way too short on me and I prefer long shirts that skim the hips. This top is billowy and slimming without being shapeless. It ties at the sides and makes me feel ballerina-ish! I've paired it with black skinny jeans from Old Navy and sequined flats by Penny Loves Kenny.

2. MAC Eye shadows in All That Glitters and Haux



(L: All That Glitters; R: Haux)

I asked the makeup artist at MAC to help me find a pair of eye shadows for day time looks. I have to admit I was skeptical of Haux when she first pulled it out. It's not a color I would have picked out but clearly, she knew better! All That Glitters is a gorgeous bronze peach with shimmer that I sweep on the lid with Haux, a matte light brown, in the crease for defintion. These are new everyday staples for me! You can add more Haux in the crease and line with an eggplant color for a more dramatic evening look.

3. Sally Hansen Extreme Wear Nail Polish in Rockstar Pink



This polish has pink, purple, and blue glitter in a clear base. It's definitely a polish I wear over another color, such as a pink or deep purple. It's really fun and I could see myself wearing this on New Year's! Glitter polishes are awful to remove so use a strong polish remover and felt.

What are your favorite purchases of late? Have you tried any of the above items? Let me know! Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

X said...

follow moi aussi! legallyeating.blogspot.com