Sunday, June 7, 2009

All Natural Product Review: Sensual Soaps

I had the pleasure of coming across Nancy Lee's Sensual Soaps booth at the Memphis Agricenter this past Saturday. If you live in Memphis or plan to visit the Memphis area soon, definitely check out the Agricenter's Farmer's Market (located on 7777 Walnut Grove Rd.) on Saturdays in the summer for delicious local produce and beautiful home made products!

Nancy Lee's soaps are made entirely from natural ingredients- goats milk, olive oil, coconut oil, and other natural oils. For those of us concerned with going green and living simply, this fact is a huge plus! The soaps come in a wide variety of scents including: Lavender, Citrus, Tropical, Sweet Pea, Natural Goat Milk, Gardenia, Oatmeal, Rose, Rosemary-Peppermint, Blue Raspberry, Coconut-free Oatmeal, and Lilac! There is definitely a scent that will please everyone.



I opted to try the Lavender soap. I was very impressed by the light but distinct scent of this soap! It is not heavily perfumed like many products on the market nowadays- instead the lavender scent is fresh and natural (meaning you can layer this soap with your other scents and lotions with no worry!). I have sensitive skin and I prefer naturally scented products since they are less likely to irritate my skin. I also like that the soap is soft to the touch and doesn't strip away at your skin like many soaps. The soap lathers up nicely and left my skin smelling clean and feeling soft. I've experienced no break outs or reactions.

My mom chose the Gardenia soap (pictured above), which also smells heavenly. Nancy Lee sells Sherpa Pink Himalayan bath salts as well. The soaps are $4 for 3.75-4.5 ounce bar.

I recommend these soaps to anyone looking for a naturally scented soap at a nice price! I will definitely repurchase from Sensual Soaps.

Please check out Nancy Lee's products yourself at: http://nancylee77.etsy.com
Or Email Sensual Soaps at nml501@yahoo.com

Overal Rating: 5 out of 5 stars.

Pros: Variety of Scents, Soft Soap, Natural, Home-made, and Lathering
Cons: None

Price: $4 per bar
Enjoy!

No comments: